Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate - High Grade
|Category||Deposit||Tonnes||Silver grade (g/t Ag)||Silver ounces (contained)|
- Effective August 27, 2015 by Giroux Consultants Ltd.
- 150 grams of silver per tonne (g/t Ag) cutoff grade
- Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves have not demonstrated economic viability. Please refer to the company’s updated Technical report filed on www.sedar.com for further details.
- Zinc and lead contents, known to exist in the deposits, were not included in the mineral resource estimate due to sparsity of lead and zinc assay data (not assayed in pre-2011 drill holes).
- Specific gravity (SG) data was also very conservatively modeled due to sparsity of data. Known presence of barite and sulfides will likely result in higher SG of rock, resulting in greater tonnage.
- Significant volumes of historic (non-compliant) resource estimate were not included in the current estimate due to lack of data. Further drilling will allow adding this material to future resource estimates.
- Deposits are open along strike and down dip in some areas
Please refer to the Company’s updated Technical Report filed on www.sedar.com for further details. The Qualified Person for this mineral resource estimate is G.H. Giroux, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., who prepared the mineral resource estimate in compliance with the standards of National Instrument 43-101. Mr. Giroux is independent of the Company.